- District of Columbia
- Arlington County
- Loudoun County
- Montgomery County
- Prince Georges County
- Falls Church City
- Fairfax County
- Alexandria City
- Fairfax City
- Howard County
- ARKANSAS DEMOCRAT-GAZETTE
- Afro American Newspaper
- Alaska Public Telecommunications Inc
- American Free Press
- Bloomberg L.P.
- Buffalo News
- Catholic News Service
- Christian Science Monitor, The
- Chronicle Of Philanthropy
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Copley News Service
- Cox Broadcasting
- Daily Journal Corporation
- Daily London Telegraph Inc
- Daily Press
- Detroit News, The
- Diario Las Americas
- District Chronicles
- Economist Newspaper Ltd
- Express Publications Company, Lcc
- Federal News Service, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Freedom Communications, Inc.
- Friends Of The Washington Review Of Arts
- Fujisankei Communications International, Inc.
- Gannett Co., Inc.
- Grassroots Enterprise, Inc.
- HOLLYWOOD REPORTER THE
- Han Kyo Reh Daily News
- InTowner Newspaper
- Jewish Telegraphic Agency
- K R Washington Bureau
- METRO WEEKLY
- Mediterranean Affairs
- Metropolis Newspaper
- Modern Healthcare
- National Newspaper Publishers Association
- New York Daily News
- New York Times
- News Holdings Limited
- News Room
- News Service Washington Bureau
- Nikkei America Holdings, Inc
- R T N D A
- Roll Call, Inc.
- Singapore Press Holdings Inc
- Southern Political Report
- Street Sense Inc
- The Associated Press
- The Baltimore Sun
- The Dispatch Printing Company
- The E W Scripps Company
- Washingtonian Magazine
- Columbia-Arlington Hospital
- The Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Auxiliary Inc
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital - 164-bed general hospital located in the heart of Arlington, VA. Our facility offers convenient, comfortable, friendly and cutting edge treatment with a wide range of clinical inpatient and outpatient services for adults.
- Manor Care Health Services - Arlington
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority Upton Hill Regional Park
- Arlington House - The house that Robert E. Lee called home for 30 years and one uniquely associated with the Washington and Custis families is preserved today as a memorial to General Lee, who gained the respect of Americans in both the North and South.
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove on the Potomac - the Memorial is located in Lady Bird Johnson Park, a Potomac River island in Washington, D.C.
- Theodore Roosevelt Island Park - this wooded island is a fitting memorial to the outdoorsman, naturalist, and visionary who was our 26th President.
- Upton Hill Regional Park - offers visitors a wooded oasis in the heart of the most densely populated area of Northern Virginia.
- Alexandria Transit Company
- Virginia Railway Express - VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C.
- Arlington Transit - ART operates within Arlington County, Virginia, supplementing Metrobus with smaller, neighborhood-friendly vehicles and providing access to Metrorail and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
- Arlington County Commuter Assistance Program - CAP serving people who live and/or work in, or travel through Arlington by providing programs and services that help them find a smarter way to work.
- Fairfax Connector
- Arlington Historical Museum
- Fort C.F. Smith Park - this beautiful 19-acre site includes a scenic view of Washington, DC, a lush tree canopy, an open meadow, the lovely Hendry House and preserved earthworks of the Civil War fort built in 1863.
- The American Century Theater - is dedicated to presenting great, important, and neglected plays of the Twentieth Century - what Henry Luce called "the American Century."
- Signature theatre
- Teatro De LA Luna - our performances are in Spanish, with live English dubbing.
- Childrens National Medical Ctr
- Columbia Fairfax Surgical Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Sleep Disorders Program
- National Capital Poison Center The mission of the Poison Center is to prevent poisonings, save lives, and limit injury from poisoning. In addition to saving lives, the Center decreases health care costs of poisoning cases.
- Graydon Manor Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families. Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services. Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- Loudoun General District Court
- Circuit Court of Loudoun County
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is divided into five divisions: Field Operations, Special Operations, Criminal Investigations, Administration/Technical Services and Corrections/Courts Security. The Sheriff's Office uses these divisions to provide law enforcement and crime prevention services to citizens of Loudoun County on a 24-hour basis.
- Commonwealth's Attorney The Commonwealth's Attorney, one of five Constitutional Officers in the Loudoun County Government, is responsible for the prosecution of criminal offenses in Loudoun County.
- Loudoun County Department of Fire and Rescue
- Loudoun County Treasurer Office The Loudoun County Treasurer's Office is responsible for the billing and collecting of taxes; issuing county vehicle license decals; and the investing, safeguarding, and disbursing of all county revenue.
- Loudoun County Administrator The Office of the County Administrator is the highest level management office of the Loudoun County government. The County Administrator directs and supervises the day-to-day operations of all county departments and agencies which are under the direct control of the Board of Supervisors, pursuant to county ordinances and regulations.
- Office of the County Assessor
- Loudoun County Public Library The Loudoun County Public Library, the community's information center, provides free and equal access to a full variety of library resources and innovative technologies to enhance the quality of life and meet the informational, educational and cultural interests of the entire community.
- National Sporting Library The National Sporting Library, a research center for horse and field sports, is an incomparable collection of over 13,000 books, periodicals, photographs, films, and manuscripts housed in a magnificent 15,000 square-foot facility. Paintings and sculptures by renowned sporting artists enhance the spacious Founders' Room, the John and Martha Daniels Reading Room and the F. Ambrose Clark Rare Book Room.
- Thomas Balch Library Thomas Balch Library is a history and genealogy library owned and operated by the Town of Leesburg. Our collection includes over 10,000 books and periodicals, newspapers, maps, photographs, and manuscripts, and focuses on:
- Ida Lee Park and Recreation Center Welcome to Ida Lee, your recreation, fitness, and aquatic resources. We invite you to learn more about our facility, programs, and services. When you have time, stop by for a tour. Our staff is here to help make your visit as pleasant as possible. Ida Lee staff strive to meet your recreational and fitness needs in a clean and friendly environment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you. We hope you will enjoy our facility as much as we do!
- Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve The word "banshee" is a Gaelic term for a female spirit and the word "reeks" is a Gaelic term for hills and dales. Legend has it that around the 1840s, the owner of the farm was of Irish or Scottish decent. After a night in town he came back to the farm and heard strange cries and sounds in the woods, what he thought might have been banshees. Since the farm was very hilly, he is supposed to have said that he heard, "banshees in the reeks." In the years since, the name has become Banshee Reeks.
- Morven Park
- Loudoun County Commuter Bus Service The Loudoun County-sponsored system of commuter buses provides weekday bus service to Washington D.C., the Pentagon and Roslyn from stops in Purcellville, Hamilton, Leesburg and Sterling. The buses are operated by Yellow Bus Lines.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro) The Washington Metropolitan Area TransitAuthority operates the second largest railtransit system and the fifth largest busnetwork in the United States.
- Leesburg Executive Airport Leesburg has the distinct advantage of operating its own municipal airport. International flights can clear customs without visiting another U.S airport first. The airport's 5,500-foot runway, with an adjacent FAA Flight Service Station, Piedmont Hawthorne's American Beechcraft Service Center, and a jet facility, is used increasingly by corporations that need to house their private aircraft nearby.
- Dulles Area Transportation Association The Dulles Area Transportation Association (DATA) is a Transportation Management Association (TMA) that identifies transportation needs; advocates steps to meet those needs; and provides a forum for members and other concerned parties to be informed of opportunities and participate in timely actions that will bring about a more effective transportation system.
- White's Ferry
- Dulles Corridor Rail Association The Dulles Corridor Rail Association (DCRA) is a nonprofit membership organization formed to advocate rail in the Dulles corridor by 2010, sooner if feasible. DCRA advises decision makers on transit-related issues, including funding, operations, station location and access, and use, and implementation issues.
- Bluemont Concert Series Bluemont Concert Series is a volunteer-based non-profit organization that presents a wide variety of affordable, high quality events and activities in the communities and schools throughout Loudoun County, northwest and central Virginia. Bluemont presents 300-350 events each year in public and private partnerships of all sizes. Bluemont`s Summer Concerts have become tradition in many communities; those same artists also perform at local healthcare facilities. Its sizable Artist-In- Education program brings hundreds of artists into Virginia schools each year.
- Doukenie Winery Doukénie Winery is part of Windham Farm and is a lovely 500-acre farm set in the rolling hills of Northern Virginia where one can enjoy a quiet afternoon in the country and a picnic by the pond.
- Lost Creek Winery We invite everyone to stop by for a winery tour and to sample our wines. Whether you are a wine enthusiast, new to wine drinking, a tourist, or just passing through, you will find something to enjoy in our wines, our cozy tasting room, our outdoor patio and our light gourmet fare. We also pride ourselves in selling local products, arts and crafts.
- Loudoun Ballet the first regional youth ballet in Loudoun County, was founded in 1978 by former Artistic Director, Ms. Sheila Hoffmann-Robertson. Now under the guidance of Artistic Director Maureen Miller, the Company continues to grow and thrive.
- Loudoun Chorale s a community-based volunteer organization of local artists who strive to present a quality program of choral music to its patrons.
- Loudoun County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum Plant a seed in your young farmer's imagination and watch it grow at one of the Metro area's newest museums. At the Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum, you can meet Milkie the Cow, travel back in time to the Waxpool General Store and be a farmer for a day. Your family will reap the rewards of time well spent.
- The Loudoun Symphony Orchestra The Loudoun Symphony provides a spectrum of classical music by presenting a season of concerts featuring these three ensembles. It rounds out its cultural offerings through chamber music concerts, children's concerts, and collaborations with other arts organizations. The Board of Directors of the non-profit, unaffiliated Loudoun Symphony Association, Inc. is composed of dedicated area supporters of the fine arts.
- Master Singers of Virginia The Master Singers is a 28 member choral ensemble bringing a variety of choral works of the highest artistic quality to the people of the Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. area. These works include the great choral masterpieces of the 16th through the 20th centuries as well as contemporary.
- Oatlands Carriage House Theatre When you visit Oatlands, take a close look. It won't take long - about 200 years. Begin with the 22-room Greek Revival house that was once the center of a thriving 3,400-acre plantation. Meander through four acres of formal gardens and connecting terraces. Marvel at the 1810 greenhouse, the second oldest of its type in America.
- Aldie Mill - Virginia Outdoors Foundation At Aldie Mill, a working mill owned and operated by the Virginia Outdoors Foundation, the unique heritage of water-powered gristmills is remembered and preserved. The restored Aldie Mill, an imposing four-story brick structure with tandem metal waterwheels, offers visitors and students a glimpse of how life was lived in the rural South during a time when the Mill served as a vital center of the community
- Ball`s Bluff Battlefield Regional Park Surrounding the Ball's Bluff National Cemetery, this regional park preserves the site of the Battle of Ball's Bluff, the largest Civil War engagement to take place in Loudoun County. Hiking trails and interpretive signs aid in understanding this important and tragic part of American history.
- Village Winery The Village Winery and its ten acres of vineyards are just outside the heart of the village of Waterford, a National Historic Landmark. The winery is housed is a resotred farm structure next to our large, old bank barn.
- American Marketing Services, Inc
- Association Trends
- Custom News
- Editorial Projects In Education
- I A Q Publications Inc
- International Medical News Group Corp
- Montgomery County Sentinel
- Post-Newsweek Media, Inc.
- Takoma Voice
- The Washington Diplomat
- Washington Post Newspaper Metro News Bureaus
- Gazette Newspapers
- Potomac Almanac
- Maryland-National Capital Park
- Patuxent River State Park - is comprised of 6,700 acres of natural areas and farmlands. Recreational use is primarily hunting, fishing, hiking and horseback riding.
- Seneca Creek State Park The park, comprised of 6,300 acres, extends along 14.75 scenic miles of Seneca Creek, as it winds its way to the Potomac River.
- Adventist HealthCare - is a non-profit, network of health care providers that includes hospitals, home health agencies, nursing centers and other health care services.
- Holy Cross Hospital - is a faith-based, mission-driven community teaching hospital serving the residents of Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
- Laurel Regional Hospital - is a full-service community hospital serving northern Prince George's County and Montgomery, Howard, and Anne Arundel counties with 146 beds and 670 employees.
- Suburban Hospital Healthcare System - is a community-owned hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943.
- Adventure Theatre World premieres, comedies, musicals, classics, contemporary works--you'll see them all in this 53rd season!
- Imagination Stage - is the largest and most respected multi-disciplinary theatre arts organization for young people in the region.
- Olney Theatre Center - offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round that enrich, nurture and challenge a broad range of artists, audiences and students. One of two state theaters of Maryland, OTC is situated on 14 acres in the heart of the beautiful Washington-Baltimore-Frederick "triangle," within easy access of all three cities.
- Round House Theatre Each season, Round House presents an eclectic body of work on its MainStage. Our plays range from world premieres through the finest writing of this century to contemporary adaptations of the classics.
- The National Capital Trolley Museum The collections consist of 17 streetcars from Washington D.C. and other cities. Many of these are operated on a one-mile demonstration railway.
- Circuit Court for Prince George's County
- Office of The Sheriff Mission: To fulfill the duties of the Office of the Sheriff in a fair, professional and dignified manner so as to inspire and maintain the confidence and trust of the public.
- Office of Emergency Management The Office of Emergency Management is one of the agencies under the Office of Homeland Security and as such, it is responsible for the coordination of all County agencies, private organizations, businesses, persons, and other counties, cities and political subdivisions, to ensure the complete utilization of all available resources to effectively and efficiently mitigate, prepare for, respond to, and recover from any natural, technological or manmade emergency or disaster, regardless of size or complexity, including acts of terrorism.
- Office of Law The mission of the Office of Law is to serve all County agencies and citizens who have matters requiring Office of Law review in an expeditious and professional manner, to effectively enforce the civil laws of the County, and to be creative and responsive in its service to County agencies in all matters
- Police Department The Prince George's County Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency in the County. The goals of our Department are to contribute to a high quality of life by maintaining a peaceful and orderly community, by protecting the lives and property of our citizens, by reducing the opportunity for individuals to commit criminal acts, and by effectively investigating and apprehending persons suspected of committing criminal acts. The Department is committed to accomplishing these goals by working alongside you, the citizens of our community
- Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department The Fire/EMS Department strives to improve the quality of life in Prince George's County by promoting safety, and providing the highest quality of fire prevention, fire protection, emergency medical services, and community outreach programs
- State Attorney The State's Attorney's Office prosecutes anyone charged with committing a crime in Prince George's County. This includes crimes of violence, like murder, rape, robbery and assault, as well as nonviolent crimes against citizens and their properties. The State's Attorney's Office also investigates charges of police and public official misconduct and misuse of funds, and works to educate the community about crime prevention and the criminal justice system
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Bowie Health Campus is a unique 60-acre property providing for the health care needs of all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
- Laurel Regioanl Hospital The Mission of Laurel Regional Hospital is to provide comprehensive and valued healthcare services
- Saint Luke Institut is a licensed, private residential facility and institute for research and education specializing in promoting the health and well-being of women and men religious, clergy and others involved in church ministry.
- Southern Maryland Hospital is recognized for its centers of excellence in Maternal Child Health, Outpatient Services, and Mental Health Services. But the true distinction of Southern Maryland Hospital is comprehensiveness.
- Department of Public Works and Transportation Up-to-date contact listings; roadway construction schedules; route maps, fare and scheduling information for TheBus, Metrobus, Metrorail, leaf collection and snow removal information, etc.
- Maryland Transit Administration provides a network of transit and rail and freight services to our customers throughout Maryland in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner that supports the economy and the environment.
- Transit Services
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Dillon's Bus Service Whether its a charter, airport shuttle or group tour we are the company that will fulfill your transportation needs.
- Cedarville State Forest Hiking, Biking and Equestrian Trails--There are 19.5 miles of marked trails. They wind past the loblolly pine plantations planted by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930's, by a charcoal kiln, and through farm areas where springs and streams were used to make "moonshine."
- Piscataway Park stretches for 6 miles from Piscataway Creek to Marshall Hall on the Potomac River.
- Fort Washington Fort Washington has stood as silent sentry defending the Nation's Capital, for over 180 years. As technologies advanced so did Fort Washington. Fort Washington is one of the few remaining Seacoast Forts in its original designs
- Department of Parks & Recreation Our Department of Parks & Recreation in Prince George's County offers terrific opportunities for residents and visitors. We have community centers and arts facilities, fitness trails and aquatics centers, peaceful open space and sports for all ages. There's something for everyone!
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System The mission is to promote and make available resources that will fill the lifelong learning needs of individuals and groups in Prince George's County.
- Maryland State Law Library The primary function of the library is to support the research activities of the States' two appellate courts and court-related units of the Judiciary.
- Clarice Smith Perfoming Arts Center
- Bowie Playhouse is the city-owned 150-seat theatre. It is home to 10 different performing arts groups - featuring the Bowie Community Theatre. The Playhouse presents a variety of plays, concerts and dance recitals.
- National Ballet Inc is Maryland's oldest professional ballet company.
- Hard Bargain Players On many summer evenings the Amphitheater at Hard Bargain Farm shoots light beyond branch and leaf. Under this canopy of oak trees, local music and theater come alive, and after a brief stroll down a lit path, the best-kept secret in central Maryland reveals itself.
- The Latin American Folk Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to build community through art education and affordable cultural programs.
- Laurel Mill Playhouse
- Historical Sites and Museums department of Parks & Recreations.
- Fire and rescue services are provided through a cooperative effort between the Falls Church Volunteer Fire Department, City of Falls Church, and the Arlington County Fire Department
- Police Department is committed to providing a safe environment for all residents to work and live in by protecting life, property, and preserving peace within the community
- Sheriff's Office is committed to providing courteous and professional service to the citizens of Falls Church
- Falls Church City Public Schools Division is committed to maintaining its standing as the premier small school system in the nation. Our four schools serve more than 2400 students including some tuition students who live in communities outside the City of Falls Church
- Falls Church News-Press A weekly newspaper that has feature articles on local and national news, sports, commentary, arts and entertainment, and classifieds
- City Parks The City offers 11 parks where residents and visitors can walk, run, bike, trail, and play. Many of the City's parks have play equipment where children can swing and slide; our parks offer lighted basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts as well as picnic tables and grill equipment for summer cookouts.
- Great Falls
- Leesylvania State Park
- Mason Neck State Park
- Concerts in the Park
- Creative Cauldron Creative Cauldron is a not-for-profit arts organization providing opportunities for learning, participation and enjoyment in the performing and visual arts for both children and adults. Creative Cauldron was founded by our Producing Director, Laura Connors Hull, in February 2002. Since its incorporation Creative Cauldron has grown tremendously and has called the Little City of Falls Church home since taking up residence in ArtSpace Falls Church in 2009
- The State Theater The State Theatre is a restaurant and concert venue in Falls Church, Virginia. Built in 1936, the State Theatre operated as a movie theater until 1988
- Tinner Hills Blues Festival The Tinner Hill Blues Festival is the only three-day event in Falls Church. There are all kinds of blues for all ages, all weekend, all over town!
- Watch Night
- Alpha Animal Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Capital Hospice
- Centreville Animal Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Deepwood Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- DeWitt Health Care Network
- Dominion Hospital
- Fair Oaks Medical Center
- Fairfax County Virginia VA Healthcare
- Fairfax Doctor
- FAIRFAX Family Practice Medical Center
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Hayfield Urgent Care
- Inova Health System
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Admin School
- Physicians for Women
- Practice Made Perfect
- Prince William Emergency Vet
- Prince William Hospital
- Quality Medical Staffing
- Reston Hospital Center
- Saint Marys Hospital
- Skill Training Center
- Skin Cancer Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Alexandria Arlington Bureau
- Army Times
- Buyers Guide Newspapers
- Comprint, Inc
- Connection Newspaper
- Davis Communications Group Inc
- Falls Church News Press
- Gannett Offset
- Las Americas Newspaper Inc.
- Media General Inc Media General Publishing Divisio
- Okaz Newspaper
- Omaid Weekly Inc
- Style Inc
- THE OBSERVER
- The Associated Press
- The Chronicle Newspapers
- The Hansan Group Incorporated
- The International Estimate
- U S A Weekend, Inc
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Mulch Solutions
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Lake Accotink Park - 493 acres includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams offering unique views of waterfowl and marsh life. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include canoe, boat rentals, fishing, tour-boat rides, boat launch, bait and tackle sales, hiking/biking trail and play fields.
- Frying Pan Park - preserves and interprets a rural community setting in a suburban environment for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of the citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
- Great Falls Grange Park - is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike in Great Falls. The park, in the heart of Great Falls, has baseball/softball fields, a picnic area with pavilion, and a small tot lot.
- Green Spring Garden Park - is a 27-acre park located in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few minutes travel from the Nation's Capitol. Through its gardens and educational programming, Green Spring advances the awareness and practice of gardening in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- The Turner Farm - 52-acre park is located on the site of a former dairy farm. The land was saved from development by a public/private partnership started in 1994 to "Save-the-Farm."
- Colvin Run Mill Historic Site - was acquired by the Fairfax County Park Authority for the preservation of Colvin Run Mill and its associated historic buildings, and for the enjoyment and education of visitors. It has been open to the public since 1972.
- Sully Historic Site - reflects the history of Fairfax County. Completed in 1799 by Richard Bland Lee, the main house at Sully combines aspects of Georgian and Federal architecture.
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center The Park is rich in history. While strolling through the woods, visitors can view a railroad embankment built just before the Civil War.
- Huntley Meadows Park - is a rich, natural island in the suburban sea of Northern Virginia. Its 1,425 acres harbor majestic forests, wildflower-speckled meadows and vast wetlands bursting with life.
- Foundation For Collingwood Library and Museum on Americanism - occupies 8.75 acres of land on the banks of the Potomac River, midway between Alexandria and Mount Vernon on what was once part of George Washington's River Farm.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House - tells the story of Frank Lloyd Wright's innovative designs for a modestly-sized and affordable single-family house and how two families adapted the dwelling to fit their lifestyle.
- Gunston Hall Plantation - is a 550-acre National Historic Landmark.
- Mount Vernon George Washington's Estate The estate, gardens and farm of Mount Vernon totaled some 8,000 acres in the 18th century. Visitors can see 20 structures and 50 acres of gardens as they existed in 1799. The estate also includes a museum, the tombs of George and Martha Washington, Washington's greenhouse, and more.
- The Udvar-Hazy Center - National Air and Space Museum.
- Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts - with music from classical to jazz and pop to family musicals, plays and opera, Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts is the only performing arts park operated by the U.S. National Park Service.
- Center for the Arts (George Mason University) - Great Performances at Mason is a program of George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- McLean Community Center
- American Music Stage - is a non-profit theatre company that is dedicated to presenting family musicals to the theatre going community in the tri-state area.
- Office Of Sheriff The Office of Sheriff is responsible for the operation of the Detention Center, courthouse and courtroom security,service of all court legal documents, execution of court orders, transportation of prisoners, execution of arrest warrants, and general public safety and law enforcement.
- Alexandria Fire Department The members of the Alexandria Fire Department are dedicated to serving those who live, visit and work in the City of Alexandria.
- Alexandria Police The basic mission of the Police Department is to maintain law and order, protect persons and property, apprehend persons suspected of crime, direct and control traffic, investigate traffic accidents, and enforce all state and city criminal laws.
- Alexandria Health Department
- HCR Manorcare Health Services Alexandria HCR Manor Care is the leading owner and operator of long-term care centers in the United States. We have more than 500 skilled nursing centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care offices across the nation.
- Alexandria Library The Alexandria Library is an educational, user-oriented service institution providing free public access to recorded knowledge and ideas
- Department of Transportation and Environmental Services The Department of Transportation and Environmental Services (T&ES) strives to improve the overall quality of life within the City of Alexandria through the development of a superior infrastructure.
- Alexandria RideShare Public Transportation
- Washington Dulles International Airport There are 40 passenger airlines and four cargo integrators that serve Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Lyceum Alexandria's History Museum
- Alexandria Black History Museum With more than 250 years of history and hospitality to its credit, Alexandria offers an array of historic and cultural attractions. Alexandria's many historic homes, churches, businesses and museums allow residents and visitors alike to experience the hand of the past that makes our city the charming and historic town it is today.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum Through the Alexandria Archaeology Museum the City of Alexandria, Virginia's archaeologists, volunteers and students work with citizens and developers to study and manage archaeological resources important to the community's past.
- Fort Ward Fort Ward Museum interprets the site's history and offers exhibits on Civil War topics, education and interpretive programs, tours, lecture and video series, bus tours, and living history activities throughout the year.
- Gadsby's Tavern The tavern was the setting for dancing assemblies, theatrical and musical performances, and meetings of local organizations.
- Little Theatre of Alexandria Established in 1934 and located in historic Old Town Alexandria, the Little Theatre of Alexandria presents seven professional quality shows each season along with a series of original one act plays.
- MetroStage MetroStage is a professional not-for-profit theater dedicated to producing plays by established and emerging playwrights, which are chosen for their social, political, literary and entertainment value.
- Old Town Theater
- Erickson & Ripper Gallery Located in historic Olde Towne Alexandria Virginia.offering the very best in complete Art services.
Community information is not available.
- Athletic Dept
- Baltimore Medical System, Inc
- Baltimore VA Maryland Health Care System
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital Doctors Appointments
- Department Of Gyn/Ob
- Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Ctr
- Helix Health
- Home Teaching Middle High
- Hospital Support Services Incorporated
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- Johns Hopkins Childrens Ctr
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital is a Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine is a 208-bed, acute-care facility with comprehensive services for individuals of all ages
- Howard County Health Department is the sole government agency responsible for improving the health of Howard County
- Laurel Foot and Ankle Center a licensed podiatrist in Laurel, MD.
- MedStar Health The mission of MedStar Health is to serve the needs of our patients in the Baltimore/ Washington region by providing superior, comprehensive health care services in a unique patient-first environment
- Sheppard Pratt at Ellicott City
- Baltimore Gay Paper
- Chronicle Solutions, Inc.
- Hocomo Freddies Trading Post Inc
- Kenneth Francis Mcdaniel
- Laurel Leader
- M& M Distributors
- Mid Atlantic Gay Life
- Patuxent Publishing Company Inc
- R & B Publishing Company
- The Baltimore Sun
- The Baltimore Sun Company
- The Business Monthly
- The Kidstreet News
- Howard County Times "The voice of your community"
- Patuxent Publishing newspapers
- The Daily Record
- Baltimore Aquarium Cafe
- Blandair Mansion Restoration
- Cedar Lane Park is recognized as one of the finest tournament sports complexes in the state. It is part of Howard County's 7000+ acre scenic park system.
- Centennial Park The park is comprised of 325 acres, open from 7 a.m. to dusk or as posted.You may use the picnic tables and cooking grills and playgrounds locatd throughout the park on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Howard County Recreation and Parks Department General Activities
- HCPR Sports Howard County Recreation and Parks
- Meadowbrook Park Over the years the amusement rides have given way to the family camping activities. Baseball diamonds, tennis courts and basketball have replaced the Lindy Loop, train and merry-go-round.
- Rockburn Branch Park
- Savage Park
- Schooley Mill Park
- County Administration fosters interdepartmental coordination and provides day-to-day administrative and technical support to ensure efficient operation of government and effective use of tax dollars in delivering services
- Department of Fire and Rescue Howard County Fire & Rescue is a combination system in that services are provided through a partnership of volunteers and career personnel
- Howard County State's Attorney is responsible for the investigation and prosecution of all criminal cases within the geographical boundaries of Howard County
- Police Department
- Sheriff's Office The mission of the Howard County Sheriff's Office is to provide judicial enforcement and physical security for the Circuit Court, to provide a variety of quality services for citizens, and to assist other law enforcement agencies in maintaining law and order in Howard County
- Howard County Library provides lifelong education, inspire a world of ideas, and ignite the power of knowledge
- Airport Shuttle Reliable, affordable transportation between BWI & AMTRAK, NATIONAL & DULLES and the Columbia/Howard County area. Door-to-Door service to/from residence, business or hotel
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport
- Eyre Bus Service Bus, Tour and Travel
- Howard Transit provides daily bus service in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Savage, and other locations in and around Howard County.
- Howard County Transportation and Roads Department Getting there is part of the fun! Your travels in and through Howard County can be successful with up-to-date information about commuting, roads, parking and traffic
- African Art Museum Of Maryland Exhibits of African artworks, lectures, workshops, events.
- Chesapeake Shakespeare Company is a collection of local artists with diverse talents ands skills that create outstanding live performances of great plays that will be approachable, meaningful, and entertaining to audiences.
- Columbia Orchestra In the fall of 1977 a handful of local string players began playing classical music as the Columbia Chamber Orchestra.
- Commodore Joshua Barney House Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Commodore Joshua Barney House (Circa 1760) is best known for the historic hero who made it his home.
- Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum The oldest railroad station in America features living history programs, changing exhibits, working HO scale model of first 13 miles of railroad in America and caboose to climb on.
- Olney Theatre Center offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round that enrich, nurture and challenge a broad range of artists, audiences and students.